- Pate de Campagne - Yves Camdeborde's country pork pate with Meaux mustard, baguette and cornichons.
- Fruits et Yaourt - House-made granola with Greek yogurt, honey and seasonal fruit.
- Mousse de Canard - House-made duck liver mousse with fruit preserves and toasted brioche.
- Tarte au Chevre - Warm goat cheese and caramelized onion tart with greens and sherry vinegar (an additional two dollars)
- Soupe A L Oignon - A cup of our baked onion soup topped with toasted baguette and Gruyere cheese (additional two dollars for a bowl)
- Salade de Laitue - Butter lettuce with radish, fine herbs and white wine shallot vinaigrette.
- Salad de Betteraves - Roasted golden and red beets with upland cress, hazelnuts, sheep's milk feta, blueberries and cherry vinegar.
- Selection de Fromage - A selection of French cheese or French inspired Wisconsin cheese with preserves and raisin walnut bread
- Crevettes Sautees - Sauteed Gulf shrimp, with Swiss chard, fresh herbs and an aromatic shellfish sauce (an additional three dollars)
- Soupe du Jour - Seasonal sop selection.
- Bisque de Crustaces - A cup of velvety shellfish soup with fresh sweet herbs and brand (additional two dollars for a bowl)
- Salade de Roquefort* - Radicchio, frisee and Belgian endive tossed with Roquefort cheese, apples and toasted walnuts.
- Rillettes de Saumon - Poached and smoked salmon salad with lemon mayonnaise, cucumbers, tomatoes and greens.
- Salade Nicoise* - Salad of southern France with grilled yellowfin tuna, egg, peppers, olives and capers. 30
- Salade Lyonnaise* - Frisee and radicchio lettuce with bacon lardons, sauteed chicken livers, shallots, sherry vinegar and a poached duck egg. 27
- Filet Mignon* - Lightly peppered filet mignon with a classic brandy-peppercorn sauce and potato puree. 38
- "Oeuf & Boeuf"* - Grilled hanger steak with two eggs, any style, Bearnaise sauce and dauphinoise potatoes.35
- Steak Tartare - Chopped raw filet mignon with capers, Dijon mustard, egg and red onion. Served with a petite salad and "Bistro" fries. 31
- Oeufs Poches* - Traditional eggs benedict with ham, toasted English muffin and Hollandaise sauce. 27 with smoked salmon 31 with crab, asparagus and Bearnaise 32
- Saumon Beurre Blanc - Pan roasted Scottish salmon with pureed potatoes, French beans and beurre blanc. 28
- Pain Perdu - Brioche French Toast with bacon, fruit preserves, maple syrup and creme fraiche. 26
- Croque Monsieur & Madam - Monsieur is the classic Parisian sandwich of ham and Gruyere cheese with Dijon mustard served with "Bisto" fries. 28 Madame is topped with Mornay sauce and a fried egg. 30
- Paillarde de Poulet - Breaded chicken breast with greens, lemon vinaigrette and Sarvecchio Parmesan. 29
- Tarte Flambee* - "Alsatian Pizza" of savory pastry, creme fraiche, bacon lardons, fried egg and greens. 26
- Omelette Aux Champignons - French style thin omelet with herbs, mushrooms, leeks and Gruyere cheese. 27
- Mousse au Chocolat - Valrhona chocolate mousse with strawberries and fried beignets.
- Crepes au Nutella - A staple in the "creperies" of Paris. Fresh crepes filled with Nutella and sliced bananas.
- Sorbet de Framboise* - Raspberry sorbet with fresh berries, whipped cream and candied almonds.
- Gareau Basque - Traditional Basque cake filled with pastry cream and seasonal fruit compote.
- Selection de Fromage - A selection of French cheese and French inspired Wisconsin cheese with preserves and raisin walnut bread.
- Tarte aux Fruits* - Tart filled with seasonal fruit and creme anglaise.