supporting our COMMUNITIES
At The Bartolotta Restaurants, we understand that our role is far more than simply operating restaurants. We believe our ultimate purpose is to elevate the social fabric of our communities. That’s why we are committed to being an active participants in improving the quality of life in the neighborhoods where we work and live.
We support and give back to our communities in three key ways:
Each month, we give a select number of local organizations up to $100 in Gift Certificates, or other items to be used to raise money for their silent auctions, benefits, events and more. Organizations may receive a maximum of one donation per year, so that we are able to give our support to as many worthy causes as possible. If you would like to apply, please fill out and submit the information below at least 30 days before your event.
Please fill out the form.
Any Wisconsin-based 501(c)(3) organization that hosts their event in one of our participating restaurants or catering venues, may receive both of the following
1. Cash Back Donation - A percentage of their food and beverage costs back from The Bartolotta Restaurants in the form of a cash donation:
- 15% of hosted food and beverage total back when hosting an event Sunday through Thursday, not to exceed $2,500
- 10% of hosted food and beverage total back when hosting an event Friday or Saturday, not to exceed $2,500
- Participating Bartolotta Catering & Events venues:
- Discovery World - Milwaukee
- The Grain Exchange- Milwaukee
- The Italian Community Center- Milwaukee
- Participating restaurants:
- Ristorante Bartolotta dal 1993 - Wauwatosa
- Bartolotta’s Lake Park Bistro - Milwaukee
- Mr. B’s – A Bartolotta Steakhouse – Brookfield and Mequon
- Bacchus – A Bartolotta Restaurant - Milwaukee
- Harbor House - Milwaukee
- Joey Gerard’s – A Bartolotta Supper Club - Greendale
- Downtown Kitchen - Milwaukee
- Terms and Conditions:
- Events must be hosted on-site at mutually agreed-upon dates, subject to availability
- Only applies to contracted events, with paid deposit
- Minimum of 100 guests for catering venues and 25 guests for restaurants
- The Bartolotta Restaurants must be named as a sponsor of the event in any promotional material and on-site recognition
- Does not include cash bar sales, room rental and service charges, or pass-through charges
- Qualifying organization must confirm cash donation option at the time of contracting
- Donations will be provided to the organization following the event and after payment is received in full
o Not valid with any other discount; does not qualify to earn Bartolotta Reward Points
2. Auction Item Donation - a Bartolotta Gift Box (valued at $400) or equivalent item for use in their event auction, if applicable. A Bartolotta team member will assist with presentation of this item to ensure it represents our brand.
To inquire about booking a private event for your nonprofit organization with The Bartolotta Restaurants,
fill out the form below.
CARE-A-LOTTA OFF-SITE SUPPORT
The Bartolotta Restaurants supports a variety of charitable causes by providing our event and culinary expertise. This support ranges from providing a Bartolotta food station at a fundraising event to mentoring up-and-coming culinary and hospitality students.
Organizations that would like to partner with us should contact email@example.com.
March of Dimes
Meals on Wheels Chicago
Vince Lombardi Cancer Foundation